Monday, May 2, 2011

Hats! Hundreds of them!

After a little hiatus due to exams and passover... I'm back!! Woo!

The wedding on Friday (don't know if you heard about it...) led me to realize that I love hats!

I really want to go to an event where hats are required and at some point in my life I want to own a hat by Philip Treacy. He's the designer that did most of the hats for the Royal Wedding. I went on his website and did a little shopping (minus the buying, unfortunately).

Here are some of my favourites from the Philip Treacy Spring/Summer 2011 line:



Not only are the hats stunning with their flowy elegance but the mannequins are amazing too!

Which are your favourites? Would you ever wear any of these?

xoxo

p.s. ten points to whoever gets the title reference first!

1 comment:

  1. I was going to surprise you by telling you the title reference, but Google doesn't know!!

    ReplyDelete